BandiZip is a simple to use program that enables you to create password-protected archive files with only a few clicks. This type of application usually comes in handy whenever you wish to save some space on your drive or wish to attach large files to an email.
This archive file manager allows you to create, open and extract any archive you like with little effort. A good thing about using this program is the fact that it supports such a wide variety of compression formats for the open and extraction processes.
Also, in order to prevent other users from accessing any of the created archive files, this application lets you password-protect them before launching the compression process.
However, the program comes with several flaws. For instance, the only way to add folders to the processing list is to drag-and-drop them and when it comes to creating archives, the number of output profiles is limited.
To conclude, my belief is that it's worth trying BandiZip as it offers you a very simple and cheap way to create, explore, and extract archive files.
- Intuitive interface.
- Supports various compression formats.
- You can password-protect your archives.
- Comes with a built-in search tool.
- Brings you an archive error tester.
- Available in many languages
- Adding folders to the processing list works only with drag-and-drop action.
- When it comes to creating archives, the number of output profiles is limited